This branch deals with the recovery of the loan from the borrowers who had taken loan for construction of houses. The scheme of loan has been abolished w.e.f. 1983. As on date the loanees have to return the loan amount to the Government.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs) -
Please submit your permanent A/c no or ref. no, for knowing the status of your case as per record.
Yes. Three copies of challans of each principal amount and interest are prepared & issued.
After verifying the scroll/ ledger account, the principal & interest due up to date, is prepared immediately. After that, the loanee can obtain the challan and deposit the amount in StateBank Of India, I.P.Estate, I.T.O., New Delhi.
There is no such policy and order to waive of the loan.
All the documents shall be handed over or sent by registered post only after clearing all dues (principal & interest) after satisfying the conditions given below:
(A) Subject to submission of three specimen signature of the loanees, copy of Ration Card and copy of Election I-Card duly attested by gazetted officer.
(B) In case of death, the legal heir/ heirs have to submit the Indemnity Bond on non judicial paper of Rs.100/- (format added) with passport size photograph, the death certificate of loanees and noc / affidavits (format added) of other legal heirs duly attested by the concerned area Sub-Divisional-Magistrate.
This can be registered with the Sub-Registrar’s office pertaining to your area.
The loanee has to submit on non-judicial stamp paper (format added)of Rs. 100/- with one passport size photograph and enclose all the original documents which have been released.
This will have to be searched manually in all the records which may take some time.
If the loanee is not defaulter and regularly paying installments, the noc may be issued.
Yes indeed, if correct A/C no. and other details are immediately provided.
- Back to previous page
- Page Last updated date : 10-05-2020 12:35 pm
- Announcemnet of Date for Entrance Re Examination for M.Phil(clinical Pshycology…
- COVID Donation
- Take a Pledge to Fight Covid-19
- Common Assistant Accounts Officer(Civil) Examination 2021(Part-I and Part-II)
- Contribute your rendering of the National Anthem of India
- The National Capital Territory of Delhi(Incredible India) Bed and Breakfast Est…
- List of District Wise Free Covid Testing Centers
- Delhi Corona Relief
- Click Here to Apply for ePass for Night Curfew from 10:00 PM to 05:00 AM & Week…
- Oxygen Cylinder Near You
- Corona Dashboard - COVID-19 Beds availibility status
- M.Phil (Clinical Psychology) Entrance Re-examination of IHBAS
- Invitation of comments of stakeholders on proposal of framing of recruitment ru…
- Please visit for Covid related Information
- Digital Delivery of GNCTD Services
- Apply for Temporary Ration Coupon
- Registration form for applying on contractual basis for medical professionals a…
- List of District Wise Free Covid Testing Cente
- Serve as Volunteer to Fight Against Covid-19
- IHBAS M.Phil (C.P) Entrance Reexamination Results